Filaflex is the original elastic filament for 3d printers.
This new revolutionary material is a TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) with a polyurethane base and some additives to make it printable in your 3d printer. Filaflex has an incredible elasticity that allows you to create elastic printed parts for your projects. Now you can create your own shoes or sneakers at home!!
The FilaFlex elastic filament is fully compatible with BQ Witbox and Hephestos Prusa printers. This high quality filament is made in Spain.
• 1,75 mm available
• +-0.05mm tolerance
• Printing temperature (225-260 °C) depending your hotend and extruder.
• Print speed (20-110 mm/s)
• High adhesion with 3d printed bed
• Do not need heatbed
• Do not need kapton or blue tape.
• Do not need hairspray or special adhesion spray
• Resistant to acetone, fuel and solvent.
More information about how to use here